If you’re an online marketing consultant, you know one of your main habits is learning. “Continuous learning” became into a very useful word, maybe more than we wanted, but it’s a part of our lives.
In this sense, e-learning, distance learning using the new technologies of information and communication, is more than a tool, it’s a must for a digital marketing consultant.
Why e-learning rocks
There are several features for e-learning, even if the student is not Internet friendly (think about old people, people from countries with less developed economies).
Here we show you eight of them:
- Time is money, and e-learning lets you study or develop home tasks when you want, with your own rhythm of study.
- Time is money, and you will save time at home, at the office or wherever you are because you don’t need to move to the school center for learning.
- All the materials are or should be online, so you’ll save money because you don’t need to buy traditional books.
- Communication improves: email, skype, video conference or similar are your new tools for interact with your teacher.
- Social media let you develop tasks with other people all around the world, and you can benefit from each other, increasing multicultural projects and different points of view.
- Time is money, and you can send and receive instructions, texts, tests or tasks in seconds
- Image, video, audio and all the formats that you can image are at your disposal, the best adapted to the learning process can be used without any problem.
- Support? No problem, you have hundreds of dictionaries, encyclopedias, articles or scientific studies at you whole disposal; just use search engines (google, bing, yahoo) and you’ll got the answers!
e-learning is the answer for a lot of people
People with no time for moving, with hard timetables, or simply that don’t want to waste time are the more interested in this kind of learning.
But, people that love new technologies, interested in a high intense learning experience, those who want to squeeze at maximum the juice from the orange, are the best candidates for enjoying e-learning.
Your turn about e-learning
Do you like e-learning system? Have you studied abroad? Have you being an “online” student or teacher? Tell us why or why not e-learning is appropriate and share your opinions with us.
Your comments are welcome and we thank you so much if you can share this article through the social media buttons and specially +1 it.